• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dad loves peanut....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
its official! he doesnt want to admit it but the other day i wa son msn tlking to Becki Xx, and i heard him go past the utility cupboard 'room' (where PB and J r staying so i can keep an eye on his illness) and he went 'good night bunnies' this morning at 7:30 am he woke me up and said 'sarah ive put the bunnies outside because i think they were getting sad in that room, and peanuts doing loads of binkies, come and look'

i went 'in a minute' as i was practically asleep and he went 'no come and look!'

i get downstairs and hes sitting on the bench by the run eating his brekfast talking to them both!

aaww bless how cute. I think my mum is in love with my buns, she has been looking after them for me when i went on holiday but doesnt want to let them go until the weekend! lol:lol::lol:

aaww bless how cute. I think my mum is in love with my buns, she has been looking after them for me when i went on holiday but doesnt want to let them go until the weekend! lol:lol::lol:

awwww! my dad always get sick and tired of me going on about 'rabbits' but recently hes become quite soft with him, i think its bcus hes ill.
he always says 'hello peanut' as he walks past them lol

aww bless him when my dad lived with me he used to winge about the rabbits but one day i came downstairs looked out the window and saw him feeding them giving them a stroke and topping up their water, i think its just a thing of men cant admit loving a rabbit lol

my mums bfs 2 sons are in love with Lilli-Mai and keep begging for her to go live with them :shock::shock::shock:

awww hun thats lovely.. altho im not surprised peanut is irrisistable :love::love::love::love: and binkyin too whoop whooop he must be feeling better :)

i love it when a mans toughness melts with animals, i just had gave my foster bunny simon to his new gf willow *their on here somwhere* he was my first foster bunny although i was a lil sad he went im very happy he has a loverly new life with his new partner, whereas my partner who had been telling me all day i will be crying when he left, was the one who needed the tissues in the end, gawd know what he will be like when i get more to foster, :D

My husband likes to moan about the buns but i've caught him snuggling up with Hugo on the sofa before and he's even given him a new nickname :lol:

hes not as active as he normally is in the run, he binkied 4 about half an hour :lol: but normally hes runs arund all day and hes been laying down today. but hes enjoying the sunshine. he looks very flat though.

Back