• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of my bunnies CUTE BABY PICS ADDED

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
I really want to show pictures of my bunnies, but haven't yet as too baffled to try, so here goes, sorry if you just get loads of codes!! (Thanks for your help Monkeypuzzler and *Spider*)

PICT2320.jpg

This is my first bunny Bungee. (lost her in feb this year:cry:)

PICT2328.jpg

This is Scrabble (otherwise known as Scratty, Scrappy). Another bridge bunny :cry: My bestest friend for the 3 1/2 years she was with me:love:

PICT2334.jpg

Another one of the lovely Scrappy

PICT2248.jpg

This is my little Artie. He's usually up to some kind of mischief but he'd obviously worn himself out that day!!

PICT2739.jpg

This is Esme. She is currently 23 weeks and hopefully will become a wifey for Artie. Not sure what type of cross bred she is, I only knew that her mum was a lop.

PICT2740.jpg

This is Rudi. I got him from Bunny Camp Sanctuary in Bradford 12 days ago. I'll get better pictures of him when he's more confident. As you can see, he's settling in well.

Last edited:
Thanks!! Esme is quite a funny looking beast at the moment - she's long and lean like a rex but with loppy ears:)

awwwwwwwwwwwwww i just wanna scoop them up and kiss em all over, so sorry some are not here now they were and are adorable :love::love:

Back