• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at This Run !!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I've always fancied a dolls house too, especially always wanted to make a replica of my Mum's house, but never got around to it!

awwww, if this continues I'm going to have to find the miniature hutch someone made me once, complete with bunny, just cos they found out I loved bunnys.
OOOh and one of my mum's friends is supposed to be making me a mini mollie!:love:

awwww, if this continues I'm going to have to find the miniature hutch someone made me once, complete with bunny, just cos they found out I loved bunnys.
OOOh and one of my mum's friends is supposed to be making me a mini mollie!:love:

ooh yeah iv seen miniture hutches in my local dolls house shop...hmm you have got me thinking now,i wonder if they do the runs too!
my daughter is gonna love her house when ive finished...im collecting stuff weekly and i will give it to her for christmas....you have probably guessed its more for my benefit than hers iv always wanted 1 too :oops:

Back