• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fire pigs in the bath

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
5 of the Fire pig boars had a bath this morning, ready to go to their new home this evening! :)

2008_0624firepigs0001.jpg

2008_0624firepigs0002.jpg

2008_0624firepigs0005.jpg

2008_0624firepigs0006.jpg

2008_0624firepigs0008.jpg

2008_0624firepigs0009.jpg

Snuggled up to dry (sorry for poor shot)

2008_0624firepigs0010.jpg

ah they are gorgeous.

I think you should have words with them tho about pooing in the bath its not something a gentlepig should do :lol:

Awww i wish i could bath mine like that. Mine are all too old and wise for that and leg it as soon as they here the tap going!

love the piccies - and love the guinea pigs too.

we swapped them from one carrier to another yesterday in teh conservatory (as the first carrier was slightly small, for some reason i had three piggies in my head not five) anyway one of teh boys decided it was an ideal time toi play hide and seek and hid under the settee.....nick and i had some fun trying to coax him back out lol, who knows what tickles mustr of thought when we eventually met her we'd had to de-dust ourselves from the floor!

thought u were great lol i have been out on drs appointment with straw hay and godknows what in my hair before so dont worry lol we are actually new dingles pmsl

Back