• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bertie's new hidey hole

JayUK

Mama Doe
mmm, a spot of morning reading :lol:

bookshelf3.jpg

bookshelf4.jpg

and then to dizzier heights!

bookshelf.jpg

It's all a bit much, need a sit down!

bookshelf2.jpg

He's normally not allowed in here, so when he does sneak in he loves it! I found him there yesterday, and put some cardboard down for him, and today I had the camera ready :)

You'll probably find lots of your Books cover's will have nibbled edges !! :lol:

Great piccies of the Bertster :love:

Janex :wave:

You'll probably find lots of your Books cover's will have nibbled edges !! :lol:

Great piccies of the Bertster :love:

Janex :wave:

Thank-you :wave: He and Paul both love books and magazines, Bertie chews and pulls out the one he wants and Paul reads it to him...he also likes Cd covers, and more essentially, Vinyl covers.
Paul waited a month for a really rare Kate Bush album to be imported from Japan, it was mint condition, and within 5 minutes of it being here, a corner was missing :roll: oops, I tried to reconstruct it with felt tips, glue and paper, but I made it worse :lol: :lol:

He is a stunning bunny:love::love::love::love::love:

I love the way they chin everything to make it 'theirs' and his hidey hole is just about the right size I think, I would add a bit of hay in there:lol::lol:

Awwwwwwwww!!! Lovely bookcase bun!! :love: :love:

I was thinking about Bertie this morning whilst brushing my teeth (don't ask!) and I realised that he is the bunny on the forum that I see most like a human, not sure why, he seems so sophisticated! :lol:

Awwwwwwwww!!! Lovely bookcase bun!! :love: :love:

I was thinking about Bertie this morning whilst brushing my teeth (don't ask!) and I realised that he is the bunny on the forum that I see most like a human, not sure why, he seems so sophisticated! :lol: Clearly he also like a good book! :D

Great pics and what a clever bunster to appreciate a good book..:D

(but have to ask..who has hidden the bottle of scotch behind the books? hope that wasn't Bertie:shock::lol:)

Thank-you everyone, he's such a little love, makes me laugh so much :lol:
I was thinking about Bertie this morning whilst brushing my teeth (don't ask!) and I realised that he is the bunny on the forum that I see most like a human, not sure why, he seems so sophisticated! :lol: Clearly he also like a good book! :D

Sophisticated...mmm...that's actually quite true, although he can be quite punk as well! I think what it is is that he mimmicks us, he spends a lot of time with us, and we've stopped thinking in terms of 2 and are now 3, and don't really differentiate too much from animal/human thing. He's really bright, and copies our ways. We've never trained him to do anything, cos we didn't want him to be humanised, but he's sort of trained himself...to read as well, by the look of it :lol:

Great pics and what a clever bunster to appreciate a good book..:D

(but have to ask..who has hidden the bottle of scotch behind the books? hope that wasn't Bertie:shock::lol:)

He tries to get to know all about the Bonsai before he attempts to destroy it!!
I saw the bottle after I'd taken the pic...it's been there since Xmas :shock:, my B-I-L hid it, as he was sleeping in here, and it only recently emerged. It still has scotch in it, but we don't drink it, so it's staying there as he's coming back in a few days :lol:

I can't believe the books have not been chew up yet. What if he chew up all those yoga books? :lol:

:lol: I will be very unhappy with him, and out of pocket. :lol:
It;s only the second time he's been there and he's normally not allowed in the office, but you know when you leave the door open, that's what'll happen :lol:

Back