• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parsley's on Bunspace!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Oooh - well actually he's had his own blog on bunspace for a few months now - since his papa (my o/h) started it for him. But yesterday I dropped by and put an entry on his blog - so thought I would own up. Trouble is - will the other 11 buns ALL want one?

Check out Parsley on www.bunspace.com. There are 2 Parsleys (at least!) - he's the one in Cambridge, UK.

There's a piccie of me too on the latest blog - and some of our runs and other buns on pvs blogs.

Go on . . . you know you've got 5 mins . . .

My lot are on there. :) Wish I hadn't put all 8 on though, it's too much to keep up with!

My Rosie is already buddies with Parsley .... she told me to say hello :D :lol:

I know what you mean about trying to 'keep up'. We feel a bit mean only letting Parsley have a blog - a bit like favouritism - but couldn't possibly manage all ours! Havn't even got round to adding all of them to his family photo album yet.

Back