• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns today..

AnnaDelie

Mama Doe
Hiya :D

Well, my bf's been having bonding sessions with the buns each day. Hiro has gotten really fond of nose rubs and will come to you if he wants some, Hiro's now started licking my bf's fingers :love: so cute! Never had that before.. My bf started giggling and called me over to take a look :)

Also.. Kiki had a bit of poo really stuck underneath her (was in a fiddly spot) and I couldn't easily get it off - but me and my bf soon found the best technique, some nibbles of her fave bits of mix and carefully snipped of the dry poo with nail scissors :D

I just can't get over how sweet Hiro is atm, he was a little pest the other day :lol:

Haven't got any of Hiro "kissing" yet, but I found these on my bf's cam file..

LOL.. Hiro testing his "cute face"

DSC_5115small-1.jpg

Emo Hiro..
DSC_5078small.jpg

Finding dandelion leaves..
DSC_5020small.jpg

Practicing his T-Rex impression..
DSC_5068small.jpg

Kiki trying out her cute face..
DSC_5185small.jpg

Getting inquisitive..
DSC_5148small.jpg

lol :lol:
DSC_5194small.jpg

Sorry, I actually found quite a few funny ones :)

:shock: they are the best pics i've seen in ages!

your bf gets such brilliant shots!!

you need to put these in a "your pics" thread!

:love::love::love::love::love:

i'm drowning in cuteness!

:shock: they are the best pics i've seen in ages!

your bf gets such brilliant shots!!

you need to put these in a "your pics" thread!

:love::love::love::love::love:

i'm drowning in cuteness!

LOL :lol: thank you

My bf loves his camera.. it's one of those expensive SLR's I appreciate it alot more now he takes pics of the buns :lol:

Thanks for the nice comments - I will get some more sorted, just takes a bit of time to shrink them and put on Photobucket, but will do soon :D

wow! Cute such an under-estimated word for your bunnies! Do you not just want to cuddle them all the time!
How old are they?

They're both nearly 9 weeks old, in those pics they were just over 8 weeks old. :D

Kiki's a pure mini lop and Hiro's a mixture although he might lop..

Yeah, I'd love to snuggle up to them all day, but they absolutely love running around the garden :lol:

Back