• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arc's Simon and his new girlfriend Willow *Now with video*

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
I got a few pictures this afternoon... I'm rushing out in a minute so I'll just chuck em up for now :oops: :)

P1100780.jpg

P1100786.jpg

Simon decided to try out a new hairstyle :lol:
P1100817.jpg

Spot the rabbit
P1100781.jpg

I'd gone into their run so Willow decided to hide :roll:
P1100772.jpg

P1100807.jpg

And I thought you might like a couple of piccy's of their home...
P1100821.jpg

P1100820.jpg

P1100819.jpg

Last edited:
simon chining and pooping for england i see :lol: they look lke they are going to be a cheeky couple :lol: loverly piccies im gonna miss those ears of his there hugggggggggge

Those first pictures make him look so small!

It is lovely to see them in their new accomodation and all relaxed. Hopefully Willow will soon descide that it is ok to be a little bolder.

They really don't show how big he is do they!? He sprawled out earlier and I couldn't believe how long he was :lol:
Willow has been grooming Simon quite a bit today... I think she likes him :love:

hmmmmmmm i dont think my rabbit is quite as big tho, looks identical tho, reeli wanna kno her breed!

I think Simon is a good influence on Willow, she came running over to me as I was putting their dinner down last night... and she's let me stroke her twice today :D:love:

Wow, that boy has fallen on his feet!
When I think back to when he came in and of his soltary life in a hutch only 18 inches high I remember why we do this!
Thank you so much! x

aw thanks so much for sharing as much as i do miss him, its soo loverly to watch him with his new wifey :D hes still very over amourous isnt he, :lol: hes loves running around, hes very entertaining to watch in the garden he binkyed a foot and half in air once biiiiiiiig run and jump honest never seen a bunny jump so high, he certainly likes the life of lesiure she never stops washing him, :lol:

Wow, that boy has fallen on his feet!
When I think back to when he came in and of his soltary life in a hutch only 18 inches high I remember why we do this!
Thank you so much! x

Oh my word, 18 inches! That's bad enough for an average sized bunny but it's even worse for a bunny as big as Simon!
He's a pleasure to have around :D

areia said:
aw thanks so much for sharing as much as i do miss him, its soo loverly to watch him with his new wifey hes still very over amourous isnt he, hes loves running around, hes very entertaining to watch in the garden he binkyed a foot and half in air once biiiiiiiig run and jump honest never seen a bunny jump so high, he certainly likes the life of lesiure she never stops washing him,

Pretty much every time I poke my head round the door she's grooming him :lol:
I'd heard people talking about rabbits buzzing or humming when they're excited but I'd never experienced it myself until Simon, he races round the shed doing it :lol:

I'd love to let him free range in the garden but I don't think I'd ever get Willow back home :shock: I think I'll start them off in my patio run, cos that's nice and big but I at least stand a chance of getting my hands on Willow :roll::lol:
Hopefully once Willow is ok with that they can have the run of the garden

well due to simon size, the gaps i had in my fence were too small for him, there was a gap at the bottom i thought if he realllllllllllly tried he could squeeze through he could of escaped, but he didnt, after a few weeks i was confident not to have to watch every single move, he does this mad thing where it looks like a fleas bit his bum and runs from one end of the garden to the other and my god he is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry fast, he digs a little bit ,loves freshly dug soil, and loved digging up my onions :evil:parcial too lavender mint,(not ordinary mint noo the posh one) parsley, chickory ,rosemary, feverfew,(must of had a headache )marigolds, raspberry................... i could go on, practically any plant, oh and hes deivious too you tell him no, i got the "yeah catch me then look " where he would nick a large leaf and run off with it, hahahaha you have that all to come :p

My garden is secure enough for the buns to run around, but I have enough trouble catching Willow in the shed let alone a 100ft garden! :shock: (one of the benefits of living with my parents ;) )

I've got a couple of herb pots that I put on top of the hutch when the rabbits are out that they get a daily treat from but I'll have to get some more herbs to pot up and put in the patio run for Simon.
I've got one pair of boys that demolish a couple of huge herb pots within 10 minutes of being in the run if I let them so I'm trying to grow lots of different herbs from seed but the slugs and snails keep eating the seedlings :evil:

It'll be strange having a rabbit that likes to dig cos none of mine ever have... I sometimes wonder if they realise they're rabbits :lol:

if you want any herbs seeds or plants i have loads and i take cutting from others so gimme a shout if you need any i can post em to ya

Back