• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue babies

Lucy

Warren Veteran
As everyone else is posting pictures of babies I thought I would join in. These are some that were born to a female that had been kept in a rat cage (puddle). They were 9/10 days old here.

2zgt6pw.jpg

1zveqmb.jpg

e6ymj7.jpg

2a7vt6w.jpg

They are with one of my fosterers called Vicky, she's taking extra good care of them :D

Both of the 3 month olds have also had babies now but we don't have any pics of them yet.

They are with one of my fosterers called Vicky, she's taking extra good care of them :D

Both of the 3 month olds have also had babies now but we don't have any pics of them yet.

3 months old and having babies :cry: Glad they are with you guys now :)

Is 'both' Tinkerbell and Tilly or is Smudge another sister? I've got confused! I think you said Smudge made a nest in her food bowl and did Tink had 2 babes and hid them? I love the pictures of Tinkerbell and Tilly on the Rabbit Rehome site, there's just so much spirit in their little faces:love:

Tinkerbell and Tilly have had babies, Smudge is the older girl. She has nested but nothing has arrived so far. They will have been with us 4 whole weeks this Friday coming, so if nothing has appeared by Friday I think we can assume she was just reacting to her sisters hormones.

how adorable they remind me of how Norris looked.

someone dumped 15 3 day old rabbits at my friends vets how horrible...they never stood a chance. I hand reered 2, of which only norris survived :cry: and the rest were hand reered by the nurses at the vets.

3 out of 15 survived! i could'nt understand why the owner of these poor little bunnies could not just wait until they were old enough, if you dont want your rabbits to breed get them neutured!

Ah but getting them neutered involves a thought process and money, which a lot of people can't be bothered to do.

Back