• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need a bit of advice please.....

need a bit of advice... over the last week i have been tryin to cut down the amount of excell pellets shauny has been having (he loves them too much) and get him eatin more hay. its been hard but ive been giving him 3 small portions a day (more than he should have) he used to wait by the bowl and his head was in it even before the pellets were!

over the last 2 days hes not bothered with them, the bowl still has them in it:shock:. hes is eatin more hay, and his veg no problems.

should i be worried by this? (i love this little guy so much, my o/h thinks im worryin to much). any help and ideas would be really good. thankyou.
x

Sounds like you have found the balance and he'll eat if he is hungry. If he's eating more hay he won't want as many pellets. Doing a great job!

Mine love the Excel pellets too...one of them tips the bowl up so she can crawl right inside it...will try to be stricter with the rations like you have!

:wave:thankyou for gettin back to me.

was just really worried that i might have put him off his mix, and he was gonna loose weight. but im not stressin now:)
x

Back