• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny trouble

linz0104

Young Bun
S7300920.jpg

This is murphy, i had him 4 weeks, and he was eating fine, i then got a girl bunny, and she is across the garden in another hutch, since she has arrived he hasnt been eating that much!!
Neither of them have been 'done', do you think he is acting like this because he wants some bunny love????

S7300920.jpg

This is murphy, i had him 4 weeks, and he was eating fine, i then got a girl bunny, and she is across the garden in another hutch, since she has arrived he hasnt been eating that much!!
Neither of them have been 'done', do you think he is acting like this because he wants some bunny love????

I think the poor boy feels very frustrated :cry:
I would get them both neutered ASAP

Janex :)

Hiya :wave:

Yeah he's possibly spending alot of time smelling her and trying to find a way to get to her for some loving..

My boy's a bit like that (he's 9 weeks old) due to get castrated soon.

Would definately get them both done, I'm sure then they'd make a great couple :D

Back