• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Cookie has went mad!

Mr Cookie Bun

Mama Doe
Hi! everyone,
My lionhead rabbit Cookie has just developed his "boys bits". And I mean just - they weren't there when I brushed him about 3 hours ago. Since I went to put him in his hutch he's turned psycho! He normally likes being cuddled but he started kicking me. This is when I noticed his "extras".When I eventually got him in he started humping his toy like mad.I took it off him so he got his bedding in a heap and he's now humping that! He has a check up tomorrow so I will be arranging to get him done but should I give him his teddy back? All he seems to be doing is humping, drinking, a wee bit food then it all starts over again - will he keep on like this till he's done? He hasn't came near me all afternoon either - he usually responds to his name but now he's turned deaf. Only positive is that I can get him a friend when he's done.

i know if i take bigg's toy away he gets over amorous with my arm an starts to nibble it and try and hump it, till i get enough money for him to get done i will, till then i leave him to it, till hes finished then hes knackered and more chilled, its males for ya :lol: got to burn it off only happens in every now and then though not all the time, i know the more they "do" it the bigger "ahem they get " then some days you hardly see them at all :? im not looking on purpose honest ya just can't miss em sometimes

I know what you mean about them getting bigger - Cookie has been at it for hours and I can actually see them sqishing out from underneath when he's "on the job". I just cannot believe that a small rabbit can have such big bits - I feel a bit pervy cause I keep looking and laughing cos it' hilarious.

tell me about it i know you shouldnt laugh or watch but i can never help it either, 6 in a row once i though gawd no your going to pass out but he just stops and chills looking very smug then tries to jump on me and mount my arm i tell him no and put him on the floor for which i get "what have i done wrong" look those brown eyes always melt me , i think its why he loves the tiles on my kitchen floor :? but i want to get him a gf so he will have to be done,

aww bless him my rabbit used to do that when he turned four months i've now decided to get him done mine chases his tale sprays his so randy its unbelievable he'll calm down eventually.

Did you know male rabbits can pull thier testicles up inside themselves, which can make it very difficult to tell on a young rabbit if they have dropped or not!

Back