• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodbye Mummy Jess Love Buzz

Steph

Warren Veteran
Jess has gone in for her spay today and obviously Baby Buzz at 10 weeks has been put into different housing at the same time. I told Jess and Buzz that last night was their last together :cry: Jess sits on the hutch in the playhouse for peace but they must have understood what I said as Buzz was sitting on the hutch with mummy this morning. He had never ventured on there before. Buzz and Jess will always remember and love each other :love: Buzz has beautiful blue eyes.

Aww Buzz you have grown up to be a handsome boy

babies115.jpg

Thanks mum you have been the best.

babies114.jpg

Lets have a snuggle.

babies112.jpg

Aww I love your snuggles.
babies110.jpg

Now Buzz Look forward and be brave.

babies109.jpg

They are both gorgeous, have you a forever home yet for Buzz? Hope Jess gets on okay after her spay.x

:wave: Nope not yet. He is still waiting do be neutered but will be ready when we can see them :shock: :lol: He really is a lovely bunny with gorgeous blue eyes :love: He has a teddy in with him now :) Thank you everyone Ill tell Jess :)

Update :wave: Buzz seems to be coping without mum and is eating his hay for England :lol: Mummy is fine after her op and eating well :D

:love::love: They are both lovely. MacKenzie is also 10 weeks old and funnily enough his mummy has just been spayed, too ( 2 days ago .

Back