• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for Muffin :( U/D he is home!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Muffin is a permanant bun here that came with severe malocllusion (his bottom teeth were up his nose) and you could count his vertebrae. He has since had all incisors removed and is the happiest little man ever. I have noticed yesterday however, he has dramatically lost a lot of weight :( I made an appointment, he is due at the vets at 4pm, i went to check on hm and now his eyes is all gunky :( He has been eating fine and i have given him some baby food and he ate it all :( Please can he have some vibes for at the vets.

009-9.jpg

003-9.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for all your vibes.
Muffin is currently snuggled up to my pyjamas on my bed bless him, i'm just getting a carrier set up for him :( xx

He is back! He has some fucithulmic for his eye and im putting him on reco9very diet/critical care with a bit of fruity baby food for flavour. His gut is still moving so it is not stasis. He used to be 1.94, he is now 1.6 :( Though he has a check up in a week, he isnt in immediate danger :)

Back