• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm getting my babies today :D:D

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
I'm having 2 of the 13 babies from the Scunthorpe Rescue. :D

I have Minnie the fluffy b&w butterfly and the Agouti boy. We haven't named him yet, so we're open to suggestions. He's the biggest of the babies and is very independant. Mandy was giving Minnie extra milk as she was the runt, and all the other's were greedy and wanted some too, but Mr Agouti didn't. I fancied a wild/natural sounding name. Maybe a name from Watership Down??

Please help name my baby!

(I was going to name him Branston, but Martyn decided he doesn't like that anymore!)

Hahaha, I told you I was looking at Branston Pickle when I thought of the name didn't I?! hahaha

What are the bunnies from watership down called? I've never been allowed to watch it you see :oops:
Apparently, if I watch it, I'll need therapy!!

could watch it bekkie to said.Cant advice on names as jason nearly always picks ours i mean do u want to call a bun bunery lol

I have my babies :D
We've decided on the name Dylan. They're so sweet!!!!!! Minnie is the FLUFFIEST little fluff monster.

I love em so much :love::love:

Back