• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie.....vibes needed, todays the day!

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Our beautiful little Frankie is going to Jane Dexters to meet Precious next Sunday to see if they will bond:shock::shock:, please wish them good luck and send bonding vibes to them both

Frankie13508018x2.jpg

This is Precious
precious1.jpg

They are both matched size wise and we are really hopeful that they will get along together, I really hope so

Last edited:
Good bonding vibes, I hope it goes as well as mine. My little Otus went to meet Nell and they got on instantly and love each other now :)

Brilliant news!!!

I was wondering when he was going to find his wifey. ((((Mega Vibes))))) all goes well & they are perfect match. They'll make a good looking couple :wave:

Lynne

Ohhhhhhhhhhh WOW that is such wonderful news, thank you for pm'ing me xxx

Loads of vibes coming your way, well done Frankie, Iam so pleased:wave::wave::love::love::love::love:

Good luck Frankie

I had considered Precious as a wife for Freddy but he is patiently waiting for another special bunny to be his wifey ;)

These two deserve so much happiness and I hope they find it with each other, and all goes well on Sunday :wave:

Well, our little man is ready and raring to go, I am taking him over for 9am so I really hope it works out for them

Oh good luck tomorrow Frankie!! Be a nice boy and flutter your eyelashes for the pretty Precious! :D :wave:

Awwww I really hope they get on, they would look soooo lovely together! :love:

Sending mega smooth bonding vibes xx

Thinking of you tomorrow. Sending loads of bonding vibes. What a gorgeous couple they will make :love: I can't see how any bunny would not be charmed by Frankie xx

Back