• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lavender lodge/thistle hall for 3 piggies?

gemmam

Alpha Buck
I know quite a few people on here have piggies too, I am possibly getting three and wondered which if any of these hutches would be more suitable? They will be in large run most days too.

much prefer single storey..guineas have no chance off falling of ramp and you have room to put a little tunnel or similar in

Personally I'd never go for a hutch with a steep ramp either. Much better to have a large single storey.

I would've thought the Lavendar Lodge was ample, Tho I have two in a Thistle Hall and they have no problem with the ramp.

:wave: I am hopefully getting them later this week, very excited! May have a spare thistle hall so if this is the case I'm going to add some wood along the side of the ramp to make it a bit safer and try them in there. If I end up buying a new hutch though I think I'll go for LL.

Back