• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dust Free Hay Run

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
I'll be going down to see Norman either the 5th or 6th of July if anyone in Sheffield area needs any hay. I'm be going in Sean's car this time tho which is only a mini so won't fit the 23 boxes in I got last time!!!

£3 per box soft or stalky
£6 per box Timothy
plus £2.50 petrol money.

Helen x

Whereabouts in Leeds are you? We have the large bales available and could possibly drop you one off on the way to Halifax

bumpity bump

Anyone need any?

have got two other people in the car now as we are going to go to Ikea too, my purse is already crying!!!!!

helen x

Helen I dare you to fill your car like we did - just ask Norman he will wet himself laughing telling you - he even wanted to take a photo:lol:

I could only just squeeze in the car last time I went and couldn't see in my rear view mirror, not fun on the motorway! 24 boxes last time, think I'll struggle to get half that in Sean's car!!

Just to add to this that my hubby and I might be doing a dust free hay run soon too (maybe this weekend), so if Helen's car fills up and there are still some Sheffield people who want some, we could pick it up :wave: Alternatively Helen, if you don't need much yourself, we could get yours for you?

Just to add to this that my hubby and I might be doing a dust free hay run soon too (maybe this weekend), so if Helen's car fills up and there are still some Sheffield people who want some, we could pick it up :wave: Alternatively Helen, if you don't need much yourself, we could get yours for you?

Thanks for the offer, I'm going down that way anyway so its ok :)

Helen x

Erm they are big, weigh approx 22 kilos and are the equivalent to 7-8 of the smaller bales he does. They are in a large hessian sack which comes to hip height on me.

Gosh that sounds big. How much are they out of interest? I am going to order a small batch for them to start with and then will get some in bulk if they like it!!

Back