• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Sparkle please- she's ok.

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Sparkle rescue bunny had gone in for neuter today, sher came fom the same place Rex cam from who died after op, so I am a bit nervous about her. She's had to wait weeks for this because she was a bit to podgy to have it done.

I had to take Dumpling back home though, (copied from other thread so I don't have to type it again)

Dumpling hasn't needed to be done, the two nipples that are still a bit inflamed are filled with milk and fluid and he said behind just feels like normal breast tissue, not actual lumps. She's got another two weeks for her to stop lactating then she's got to go back, he said he doesn't want to operate while she's still producing the milk because there is a greater risk of bleeding and infection.

Last edited:
Thank you, well she's in a right mood with me, tried to check her stiches this morning and look what she did to me, I llok like I've had a mad night of passion, am having to go round at work like this :lol:

Photo-0058.jpg

Back