• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny clicker

Callisto is clicker trained.....she comes when called, sits up, gives kisses and puts herself to bed. She picked it up very easily because she is a greedy moo and it's treat based training.

Yep, I am clicker training my two. Bertie loves it, Daisy is a bit more suspicious! It's great though and very rewarding.

I've used clicker training on my indoor buns, Flynn still ignores me:lol: but Eddie has been easy.:D

I have heard of this. But I dont know how I would reward bugsy with this clicker training, I havent found any veg or fruit that she is too fussed about lol. She will eat it but not get excited.

Callisto gets an SS pellet for each trick, she hardly gets any for breakfast as she is a huge hay eater. :)

Yes, i got my clicker training book for bunnies from the RWA website. Only thing is they don't sell clickers, but you can get them from pet shops.

yep

yep, i think that was my post you saw yesterday. My bunny comes to me, jumps through hoops and over hurdles, hops onto things like stools, spins round whilst standing on his back legs and puts his front paws on my hand like high5 but with 10 lolz. Luv him little smarty pants xx

Please Read

I have two bunnies. One ive trained from being a baby and it was easy because he loves dandilion but my older rabbit wouldnt do anything. He would only get the dandilion if it was less than a few cm away from him. The amazing thing is though, after a few weeks of watching harley jumping hurdles in the back garden whilst the older bunny was in his cage, he started to coppy aand wenever i put him near the hurdles he would jump. He still wasnt really interested in the treats though bless him x

Back