• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunbathing Bunnies!! (Not - it's raining!)

NickieM

Warren Veteran
It has been an absolutely horrible day up here. High winds and lashing rain. Didn't let the buns out as it was so nasty. However, after watching them peering out of their hutch looking soooo very sad, I decided to give them a bit of a leg stretch as the rain had eased off.

They decided that they would climb onto the top of their hutch and rainbathe! Silly buns.

Gloria, the bigger of the two, is very very adventurous and because she is bigger, is physically able to get up there. Wolfie, spotted her up there and just had to get up too!! What a pair.

2601873738_34988595b5.jpg

Aw. Seeing those two up there in the rain really makes me want to get Boris a little mate. I can't help but think he may be feeling lonely sometimes as I can't let him run around with me all the time.

My two love being together, but didn't at the beginning. It is nice to see them sitting together. They tend to be with each other, but sometimes they have a bit of 'me' time and chill out on their own.

They are free range in a large compound while everyone is out so it's nice they have each other.

We had Boris's sister over for a week while his owner was on vacation,and they both seemed to enjoy having someone to play with. They'd jump into each other's cages and cuddle up underneath the sofa lol. Very cute indeed.

It has been an absolutely horrible day up here. High winds and lashing rain. Didn't let the buns out as it was so nasty. However, after watching them peering out of their hutch looking soooo very sad, I decided to give them a bit of a leg stretch as the rain had eased off.

They decided that they would climb onto the top of their hutch and rainbathe! Silly buns.

Gloria, the bigger of the two, is very very adventurous and because she is bigger, is physically able to get up there. Wolfie, spotted her up there and just had to get up too!! What a pair.

2601873738_34988595b5.jpg

Love them!!! :D x

Back