• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny smart Hunny

CarmenCole

Mama Doe
My Hunny Bunny is sooo clever!

She decided she wanted some fresh food (I always put their fresh stuff on a plastic blue plate, which I had forgotten to take out of their run today as the wind had blown it out of sight:roll: ). So, she picked it up in her teeth, managed to jump up onto the top of their hutch with it in her mouth, sat by the door of the run (which opens 2ft off the ground to prevent escapees) and waited with her toes on the edge of the plate!

She was sooooo happy when Daddy went and picked her fresh mint and Mummy sacrificed the petals on another of her beautiful red roses!

Talk about non-verbal communication! :lol::lol::lol: :love::love:

Carmen

My Hunny Bunny is sooo clever!

She decided she wanted some fresh food (I always put their fresh stuff on a plastic blue plate, which I had forgotten to take out of their run today as the wind had blown it out of sight:roll: ). So, she picked it up in her teeth, managed to jump up onto the top of their hutch with it in her mouth, sat by the door of the run (which opens 2ft off the ground to prevent escapees) and waited with her toes on the edge of the plate!

She was sooooo happy when Daddy went and picked her fresh mint and Mummy sacrificed the petals on another of her beautiful red roses!

Talk about non-verbal communication! :lol::lol::lol: :love::love:

Carmen

:lol: you're lucky! My Mitsy (RIP) used to kick her bowl down to the bottom of her run when she was in her hutch - she made sure she ate it all first though :D

Clever bun!

I noticed it was really windy today too :roll: I got Hiro out for a run and he kept freaking whenever the trees made that swooshing noise, but Kiki was fine :lol:

Back