• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking at hutch options

I think quite a few people have looked at that hutch/pen combo but I think the opinion was that it is actually quite small. There isn't really that much space in the actual hutch part of it and the run is quite small really.

I'm sure others will give their opinions, but I think if you saw that one side by side with a happyhutch then you would go with happyhutch :)

Im having another thought now... I could get him a 7ft run to be put out in during the day and keep his existing hutch which is 4ft with a 4ft run underneath. so he would only be in his hutch over night... argh I dont know :lol: :roll:

What are the other dimensions of the existing hutch? A 4ft hutch with a permanent 4ft under run should be fine for most of the time.

yes you can do it with one hand,i would say not easy to carry obviously being quite big and it's really solid,but i just fold it and put it against the wall.I would defitnately get another one they are worth the money in my opinion anyway,hth
amanda

Back