• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Day tomorrow for Underhill Fosters:O(

Steph

Warren Veteran
A big day for my Underhill fosters tomorrow. Mummy Jess is going in for her spay tomorrow, Buzz is now ten weeks old and its time he was separated from mummy. When Jess is recovered she will be bonded back with her husbun Woody, who has been neutered now. I will give Baby Buzz plenty of cuddles.

Also Dumpling is going in for her op on her boobies :cry: She is staying with Tree and going to her vet :love: Im sure Ill be like a mad woman waiting for news on both bunnies :shock: :cry: Any vibes appreciated please.

Last edited:
What a day....
1.gif
for all concerned

Dumpling hasn't needed to be done, the two nipples that are still a bit inflamed are filled with milk and fluid and he said behind just feels like normal breast tissue, not actual lumps. She's got another two weeks for her to stop lactating then she's got to go back, he said he doesn't want to operate while she's still producing the milk because there is a greater risk of bleeding and infection.

Sending vibes for the others Steph :D

Thanks for letting me know about Dumpling hun :love: Jess is ok and we are collecting her at 2.30pm :) Baby Buzz is settling into his new hutch and run :)

Lots of vibes hun :wave: I have one lone boy in the litter I'm looking after but he's only 8wks - otherwise we could have paired them for company...:(

Jess is home and has eaten a little apple and spring green :D She appears well in herself although somewhat lethargic :)

Back