• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

she knows too much.

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Sorrel has learnt that as when i switch on the bed by my lamp, it means I'm awake - so she greets me by bounding across the room and leaping onto the bed. My poor ribs :lol:

I guess thats what I get for never locking her up at night any more :roll:

that's very well behaved! :lol: I used to get bunnies bouncing on my head at night when they were free-range in the bedroom :roll:

I do actually really enjoy it once she's snuggled up under the duvet :oops::oops: its the initial impact that isn't nice! luckily there's no nighttime attacks - she usually sleeps when I sleep.

Awww what a lovely thing to happen - my cats would freak if one of my bunnies did this! Mind you me & hubby do share the bed with 4 cats - sometimes we can't even get in bed!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awww, how sweet. I wish I could have bunnies runing round my bedroom. I did have 3 freeranging in the lounge, but between them they managed to cause several hundreds pounds worth of damage :oops::shock:, so they are now banned.

Awww, how sweet. I wish I could have bunnies runing round my bedroom. I did have 3 freeranging in the lounge, but between them they managed to cause several hundreds pounds worth of damage :oops::shock:, so they are now banned.

eek, what did they do?? :shock: I anticipated having to lock Sorrel up when i was asleep/away....but i rarely do cos she doesnt damage anything. *touch wood*

Back