PDA

View Full Version : she knows too much.

clutterydrawer
22-06-2008, 06:34 PM
Sorrel has learnt that as when i switch on the bed by my lamp, it means I'm awake - so she greets me by bounding across the room and leaping onto the bed. My poor ribs :lol:

I guess thats what I get for never locking her up at night any more :roll:

donnamt
22-06-2008, 06:54 PM
that must be lovely, once you get over the pain ofcourse lololololol

CottonMather
22-06-2008, 06:57 PM
that's very well behaved! :lol: I used to get bunnies bouncing on my head at night when they were free-range in the bedroom :roll:

clutterydrawer
22-06-2008, 07:32 PM
I do actually really enjoy it once she's snuggled up under the duvet :oops::oops: its the initial impact that isn't nice! luckily there's no nighttime attacks - she usually sleeps when I sleep.

Bunnyaddict
22-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Awww what a lovely thing to happen - my cats would freak if one of my bunnies did this! Mind you me & hubby do share the bed with 4 cats - sometimes we can't even get in bed!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oompa-Loompa
22-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Aw! That's cute!

Luciuslop
23-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Awww, how sweet. I wish I could have bunnies runing round my bedroom. I did have 3 freeranging in the lounge, but between them they managed to cause several hundreds pounds worth of damage :oops::shock:, so they are now banned.

clutterydrawer
23-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Awww, how sweet. I wish I could have bunnies runing round my bedroom. I did have 3 freeranging in the lounge, but between them they managed to cause several hundreds pounds worth of damage :oops::shock:, so they are now banned.

eek, what did they do?? :shock: I anticipated having to lock Sorrel up when i was asleep/away....but i rarely do cos she doesnt damage anything. *touch wood*