• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All set up

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
from Marsha coming home from her honeymoon with Casper...

22062008775.jpg

Thier love hut

22062008776.jpg

I think it very much depends on the individual rabbits.

When I bonded Simba and Tinkerbell I did it on Tinkerbell's territory and they were absolutely fine!

Its looks very tidy, im sure they will love it:D. Dont mean to nit pick but is there anything else you can use instead of the brick as id be a bit worried of them bumping in to it with chasing being a likely event. XxX

Its looks very tidy, im sure they will love it:D. Dont mean to nit pick but is there anything else you can use instead of the brick as id be a bit worried of them bumping in to it with chasing being a likely event. XxX

there are other members who use bricks so im not sure... what do you suggest i use?

x

You got me there, im not sure. I have also seen people use bricks but its with them being new to each other and them possibly chasing each other. Didnt mean to pick faults though as it looks great. :D

You got me there, im not sure. I have also seen people use bricks but its with them being new to each other and them possibly chasing each other. Didnt mean to pick faults though as it looks great. :D

i was just asking cus thats what i was thinking too...

x

Could you wrap the brick up in something to make it a bit more cushioned maybe? Someone else may have an idea of what you can use. :D

Back