• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New House Bun..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Oscar.

Hes 13weeks old..Giant cont..apparently.

I got him from a lovely lady..

Here he is...:love:

Photo0128-1.jpg

Photo0130-1.jpg

Photo0134.jpg

Photo0138.jpg

Thats my limit......10!!!!

xx Enjoy xx

omg - hes gorgeous!:love:. i would love a giant but theres not many down this way. my name is on the rspca list for when one comes in but they have only had 1 in the last 4 years and he was claimed. good luck with this guy - he is scrummy! x

thanks guys!
hes so sweet.
I just got my first bunny kiss lol.

Why dont you search on here am sure a bunny run could be arranged....theres plenty up here...x

isnt it wierd how my conti is a little older than yours, but her steel colour hasn't come through properly, and yours is completley steel now...

I saw the post and thought'how many bunnies has Nasanth got?'.....you answered the question for me!....how will you resist getting more tho??:lol:

Hes a very lovely looking boy,I'd love a conti....the ears are just so cool!

Ohhhhhhh, he's just so handsome!!!!! I want him for my Jemima moo, she'd lurrrrrrvvvvvve him & I'd love him too of course :love::love::love::love::love: He's one very lucky little (or big!) man!! xx

Back