• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving House & Buns.

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
So, our house is going to be extended and there is a WHOLE lot of work going into it. The roof is coming off, and part of it is being knocked down.

So, we might be moving into another house while it is being done, but then we are going to have to take the buns, so I was thinking, does this sound alright.

Buy the buns a Happy Hutch, Hutch and Run Combo, and then have that for them, letting them come into garden etc everyday, and maybe let them come inside a few times a week?

I really hope this doesn't happen, as it is going to be quite stressful on the buns, but its a 'JUST IN CASE'
Jack:)

i think your buns would be very happy in a happy hutch run/combo. and it wont be forever if you do have to move for a little bit. they will be back in their huge playhouse and run before you know it. they will have their home comforts and you...i doubt they will be bothered:D

Back