• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola - and cat flaps!!!!!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.

I have four cats so instead of them scratching the doors all the time we had cat flaps installed in the living room doors. We also have one on the shed outside as it has been "renovated" as a cat haven full of lovely beds and scratching posts - it gets so warm in there its lovely.

Lola has sussed out how to use cat flaps!!!!! So I spent the whole weekend "bunny proofing" the living room - I now have to do the entire house and shed!

You need eyes in your bum with a baby bunny about!!!!

Hi folks.

You need eyes in your bum with a baby bunny about!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

That just about sums it up. I have catflaps on all the outdoor bunnies hutches so they can come and go as they choose. They all picked it up really quick. Yesterday Emrys kept jumping out of his side of the garden to follow me into the house. I wouldn't have minded some eyes in my bum then as the other bunnies were playing on the side he jumped into and they do not get on.

Once she learnt to do it there was no stopping her - she is now obsessed with the cat flaps! She dont half shift up the stairs as well, I spent hours fretting in the garden yesterday as I could not find her - she had gone through the cat flap into the shed and was bouncing about on the cat beds!

Back