• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and the windy weather!

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
I love it when it's windy as Tinkerbell goes MAD :D

She is currently running round the garden jumping madly into the air then up the steps into the house dashing round in here then back out into the wind!

I'd take a photo but she is too flipping fast :shock:

mine are out but we are sheltered here and so the wind isn't to windy for them , however Ellie bun likes wind and rain.......must be mad

Awww bless !! How is that beautiful girl ?:love: Chloe has a gorgeous little black nethie boy that will be looking for a home, he needs his op etc but just thought I would mention it - he is :love::love::love::love::love:

Most of mine hate being out in the wind :roll: It freaks them out and they just hide.

Sir Victor loves it though, his ears flap about so much he looks like he's trying to fly :lol:

Janex

Julia, she is doing really well, had her stitch out on Friday :D

Have just posted some pics of her in stories and photos :D

aww dora and snowy were not impressed they are sat in there hutch looking out at it all(they can come out on their own any time!!! lol but i know for a fact chelsea is sat out munching quite happily with no problem she is happy what ever the weather!

It is so wet, windy and generally miserable here. My two are confined to barracks so are looking grumpy. They would only sit under the hutch or skulk in their covered run anyway, so they might as well be warmer too!

Boris is still pretty unexperienced when it comes to outdoor life and everytime it starts to blow he just kinda sits there wondering what's happening hehe. I dunno whether he likes it or not.

Pebble - In the wind!

Here is pebble in the wind today.... she loves the wind!! :D
binkying all over the place!! i maneged to get some pics of her.... when she was still! :lol:

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

enjoy :D :D
Mai xx

:D Mines a house bunny but she always seems binkier when theres a storm brewing. I thought I was imagining things cos my others weren't like it. :oops:

Hunny and Mustard are sitting on the top of their hutch, fully exposed to the gale-force winds battering our garden. I really think they are enjoying it!:lol:

Nicholas and Maggie on the other and are giving them that "silly kids" Paddington stare and hiding in the tunnels.:roll::lol: They are getting a little freaked out by the mahoosive trees that are swaying like mad though!

Carmen

Back