• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving indoor bunny outside

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Well, potentially if Bailey gets a partner, i think it would be better space wise if they moved into the shed... but what do people think?

currently he is housed in a 36inch dog crate but does not spend much time in there, 8 hrs on a nite, and a couple in the day. hes out around 14 hours as we now leave him out most of the time (he will only go on the rug as scared of the laminate so he has a little rug so he can walk there)

I have a hutch which is underneath Marsha's and Casper's love hutch which is 6ftx2ftx2ft...

my only concern is bailey has been a house bun since the rescue got him and he is a lovely little thing... id love to keep him inside but due to the space he can have it would mean him being a lone bunny.

decisions decisions.

Bailey can come live with meeeeeeeeeee in my houseeeeeeee!! :love::love:

Erm no am sure he will be fine...i wouldnt worry. :D

well potentially they may be able to stay inside... its a big if as im undecided!!

but the intended girl is so beautiful x :love:

If he's got company I'm sure he'll be fine outside. My buns switch from inside to outside nearly all the time (aftermath of having 3 bunnies but just two outdoor cages and neither were bonded...now I have three outdoor cages and 5 bunnies, two of them live in a shed)
Aroma was born outside, so when I got her she kept jumping up in the window, I live two stories up so I had to keep the window shut when she was out or I was afraid she might try to jump:lol:

Back