• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny Bunny Hair Styles

bunsmum

Warren Scout
Lets see all the bunnies with funny hair styles.

APRIL2008016.jpg

Little Poppy x

:shock:
:love::love::love::love:

That's one BEAUTIFUL bunny!! A loppy version of my baby Minnie!!

Does she suffer when there's moisture in the air?? Wuzzle's fluff goes frizzy hahahaha!!!!!!

:shock:
:love::love::love::love:

That's one BEAUTIFUL bunny!! A loppy version of my baby Minnie!!

Does she suffer when there's moisture in the air?? Wuzzle's fluff goes frizzy hahahaha!!!!!!

Wuzzle is a great name for a rabbit. Poppys fur does not really go frizzy she just gets the odd knot in it now and then. She is a lovely bunny but a bit timid and the opposite to my male bun who loves nothing more than a tickle. We are working on her so hoping she will become a bit more friendly. :)

Here is my sweet boy Snowflake with his Mohican! :D

ASnowflake2Jan20084.jpg

And my lovely Lionhead X Lop Holly with her windswept look! :D

AHollyuse.jpg

Here's BusyLizzie with her rhino impression:
IMG_0565.jpg

and looking cute :love:
IMG_0603.jpg

Can you spot the pressies she's left me on the cream rug? :lol::lol::lol:

This gorgeous fella isn't mine, he belongs to my friend and colleague Laura. His name is Maximus 'Large' and I love his 'do' don't you?

MaximusRosewell.jpg

Would be very rude of me not to include Bluey with her fabulous sideburns and eyebrows!! :lol::lol: Poor Love looked really self consious when she looked like this last year

RIMG0887.jpg

Would be very rude of me not to include Bluey with her fabulous sideburns and eyebrows!! :lol::lol: Poor Love looked really self consious when she looked like this last year

RIMG0887.jpg

What a totally handsome fella Bluey is. What an amazing do. John McCrirrick eat your heart out. Bluey has got the best sideburns ever:love:

Back