• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

someone selling rabbits on ebay again...

jane28

Alpha Buck
Item number [removed] (for some reason my links dont work on here)

They are in an ark run and shelter 5ft in length and 2ft width... This for two mini grey lops that are being sold with the run... Firstly not enough space for one bun let alone 2 iun my book and secondly where do i send the email to on ebay?

i know other people have tried to help with people selling buns on ebay have you contacted the seller personally in some cases?

I cant take these buns at all just dont know what to do about them...

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem :) There is definately a link somewhere on ebay to report it but it always takes me ages to track it down :)

Has this item been taken down as I cannot find it? I emailed ebay a little while ago about live animals being sold and they took the item down straight away.

I have emailed her with info about rehoming her bunnies even though they are no longer listed for sale with the run :D Hope this helps

Thanks for doing that Liz...:)

The advert was reworded from "comes with the 2 rabbits" to "any questions please ask"... The ad was then relisted...
It is an ark that is for sale (and not the one Noah had :lol:)

Back