• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sarah- Still Putting Up a Very Brave Fight

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She has a terminal illness and I know I wont have her with me for much longer :cry:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?p=2482560#post2482560

But at the moment she 'feels' OK thanks to the meds our lovely Vet Christabel has prescribed :)

Picture2735.jpg

Picture2734.jpg

Picture2733.jpg

Picture2730.jpg

Sarah has asked me to say a extra special 'thank-you' to Maizey for all her support :)

Jane and Sarah xx

Last edited:
Sarah has always been a very gentle Bun. She has to have so many injection but she just accepts it all. She gets lots of treats after each injection so she now associates needles with yummy food !!

Janex :)

Thank you Jane and sarah.I can now see by her eyes and weight loss what a frail bunny she is.God she is lucky to have you and visa versa.I prey that you manage to have a little more time with her.Sarah doesnt look like she is quite ready to give up on life yet.All my love to you both from Sarah.xxx.

I'm glad to hear Sarah is still holding on. I would have to agree, she is so very beautiful despite what she is going through. Thinking of you both!

Back