• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

part of the blackpool 50 are here PICS ADDED

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
9 beautiful bunnies and 5 little piggies have arrived for their weekend stay.

They were very nervous on arrival but most have started munching hay and a couple have flopped out and made themselves at home.

I will take a few pics later this evening.

It was wonderful to meet you Theo, hope you had a safe journey back and thanks so much for the cake :D

Last edited:
9 beautiful bunnies and 5 little piggies have arrived for their weekend stay.

They were very nervous on arrival but most have started munching hay and a couple have flopped out and made themselves at home.

I will take a few pics later this evening.

It was wonderful to meet you Theo, hope you had a safe journey back and thanks so much for the cake :D

Liz it was lovely to meet you and Steve this afternoon, I have just got back and had a trouble free journey....thanks, I really hope you enjoy the cake!

I am so pleased they have settled in well and it was wonderful meeting the beautiful Meredith and all the others of course, but Meredith is :love::love::love::love::love:

Hope we meet again soon

meet Holly, I love her black front leg

HPIM1051.jpg

Little Blackavar and Buckthorn, they are just babies and seem really chilled

HPIM1052.jpg

Hawkbit, he has dental problems

HPIM1053.jpg

Belle, part of a trio

HPIM1054.jpg

Blossom, look at those ears! and Billy, the other 2 of the trio

HPIM1055.jpg

Mark, a lovey calm mismarked dutch

HPIM1057.jpg

and last but not least Dandelion

HPIM1058.jpg

AW Blossom , billy and Belle and Mark!!! :love::love::love:
They're all lovely though!! Has your neighbour has had a giggle at her summerhouse yet! :lol:

Awwwwwwwww they're gorgeous, and it was lovely meeting GemmaH and Hugo's There, it was a pleasure to help these beautiful bunnies

Oooooooooooh, what a gorgeous lot of bunnies!!!!! :D :D And I totally agree.....Dandelion is absolutely STUNNING!!!!! :love: :love:

Back