• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

toffee and apple the auction buns

tickles

Mama Doe
We saw these cuties for sale at auction apparently 6 wks old found out they are 4wks old when we got then (thanks bekkie) they are doing really well away from the bleeps that had them.
DSC00014.jpg

thank u means alot to me it really does x They have been steadly putting on weight and i will try and get updated pics asap

dad went to a bird auction and these was there in cardboard boxes he as vowed never to go to that one again :evil:

dad as never been to a bird auction before so he was suprised to see these there as he thought and was told it was just birds he didnt agree with it and neither do i hence why they are here with me where i know they will have a good home.

thanks :D they really are so mischievious i opened the hutch door and they went straight for the food bin lol it was funny.

Back