• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I really need to do some slabbing

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
But I'm a lazy little :censored: and have done anything but today, my next lot of runs are coming next week but I can't get off my fat :censored: now and get it done, grrr what's up with me today :lol:

I have days like that, then get a sudden rush of energy around 8pm, when it's a bit too late to do anything:lol:
At least you've got a great incentive to get you going!

Yeah it is raining, but I aksed the man in b&q for sand that I can still put down in the rain, he said it was fine to do it in the rain. I only have nine slabs to go down to finish offion this sect :oops:, but I think it's the eight bags of sand in the back of the car that is scaring me :lol::lol::lol:

Def top up on the caffeine then and then just blitz it then.
It's the sort of job that if you walk away half way through its really hard to get the motivation to go and finish.
I don't envy you - I hate slab laying. Even worse in the rain!
I'm bunny watching in the rain which is a whole lot nicer:D

I feel like that after coming home from work. The kitchen is full of wasjing up but I just can't seem to move off this chair...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm off to do it in a sec, so lazy I think there must be a lazy bug going about :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Thanks Jill.

I got him to help, I said do you want to just help me move some stuff in the garden and then got him laying slabs :lol::lol::lol:

Back