• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlton make a poopy mess :-/

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
doing what he does best, making piles on the back of the sofa. :roll: he moves them about and usually flicks them over the edge of the sofa to make room for more, bleurgh!

poopy-doop

Naughty Carlton!

I've just been watching your vids and the one with the grape is hilarious have been laughing like a loon!!!

He's such a character :)

Helen x

That's a lot of poos!

that's a small pile for him! :lol: i usually count 30 from one "sitting".

he's so sneaky, just sits there like "look mummy, i just do's washings of my face, honest" and 5 minutes later, he'll move and there'll be a mountain! :lol:

all he's done today is poop, eat and sleep, he always seems more relaxed and lazy at the weekends when ryan is here, i wonder why that is.

I've watched most of your videos and Carlton eating the grape is classic, i'm going to try that with Toffee tomorrow :D

i think your very lucky carlton puts em in one place... ive just picked up poop sprayed across the whole floor from litter trained alvin :roll::roll:

i think just seeing carltons name makes him norty :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay, or i'll sit him on his hay bale...
Carlton is a darling. He looks exactly like George (R.I.P)
How much do you want for him ? He could amuse me all day :lol: (Joking.. if you're getting slightly concerned ;))

Okay, or i'll sit him on his hay bale...
Carlton is a darling. He looks exactly like George (R.I.P)
How much do you want for him ? He could amuse me all day :lol: (Joking.. if you're getting slightly concerned ;))

you no have ma bunneh! hiz miiiine!!

you no stealy! :no:

:lol: he's bitten holes in a pair of my knickers. :? rascal!

Carlton is ace! Evo and I have just watched all his videos.

Evo admits to doing accidental poopie piles sometimes too. :oops:

Oh gawd I think Carlton should be prescribed as 'therapy' instead of 'head meds' !!

I just have to look at that Bunneh and I am ........:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Janex

Back