• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

indoor enclosure

getlaced

Alpha Buck
we've started building an indoor bun enclosure, its for lucifer (bun were hand rearing) but were gonna put the other kits and their mummy bun in for the next few weeks until babies are gone :( there all so adorable i wanna keep them! then bridgit will go back into her hutch. we currently have a living room full of wood and mesh! we managed to get a small dog kennel which is the perfect size for a hide and sleeping den! if thats filled with straw we dont have to put syraw and other bedding materials in the rest of the enclosure do we? will have a hay rack and litter tray, and its going to be on laminate flooring so its easy to wipe out each nite, let me kno what people think about this. i will be ale to get pics tonight, going to hopefully go round and get pics of all the animals to post!

:wave:Welcome. We used a dog play pen, 8 panels linked together to make an enclosure, in our living room on laminate flooring. Worked a treat and easy to clean. Just watch that "liquids" don't damage surface of laminate - especially if acidic and that none gets between the boards if its not the bathroom stuff. If its cleaned daily should be okay. Ours is the cheap laminate and its survived the few years its been down. Mind you we only have adult buns.:D

hi its just laminate boards specifically for the buns, were doing this to protect the carpet underneath! ill get pics later to show what i mean........have had to go and buy hinges and a fastner, didnt think about how id clean it out! bottom panel will be on hinges, will be better so i can let them in/out easily

Back