• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my little gumpy drops

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
yeah yeah yeah

just wan t to say a huuuuuuge thank you to everyone who has offered support through the past couple of weeks,after gumpys neutering i think weve finally broken the barriers and although he tried humping me loads a few nights ago i think we're back to where we were, he's now a happy bun, binkying around and he even flopped in the middle of the floor yey!!! hes also started to jump on me for strokes and loves being stroked, but he still doesnt like being handled but thats ok as not all buns do im just so glad to have him back rather than the little terror he was he also hasnt bit me for aaaaaagess although he does chew on my clothes to show disagreement hehehehehe

i wasnt around to offer support and didnt read those threads, but im so glad that he is happy now and it was the right thing to do! hope he enjoys his binkying and his strokes. x

i know how stressful it can be. i lost my frenchie Pumpkin under GA for his neuturing in january so every neuture now is an added worry. his brother Pixie took a while to recover but he is doing fantasticly now.

i know everybody recomends neautering for cancer reasons etc... but seems to me that a lot die under ga.....im begining to wunder if the cancer risk outweighs the ga risk.....?

Back