• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

east sussex to chertsey(surrey)

:wave: I'll fetch them for Karen..... glad to help poor old buns and it gives me an excuse to see Karen and her buns again.... pm me with details

Jill, Im sure Haywards Heath would be great. CAroline will be back on tonight. Thanks for the great offer of helping with the run.

They are in Haywards Heath apparently.

Normally I'd go and fetch them myself, but OH had a knee joint replaced last week and although he's not being a demanding patient I don't want to leave him on his own for too long! I do feel mean letting you all run round after me but it would be great to get those poor rabbits moved asap. It's possible that Caroline can bring them part way and I'll meet her.

Helen, was you it you nabbed the cardboard tube on Runnymede Freecycle?

Helen, was you it you nabbed the cardboard tube on Runnymede Freecycle?

My cover is blown - yes it was me. So sorry if it meant that you are one of those who were disappointed.:(

Very nice lady - and thrilled to have been chosen. Just about to set about cutting it into two - might take a while as it's bloomin' thick. My bunnies are going to have such fun. Will post pictures later.:D

Well done - it's good to know it will benefit rescue bunnies!

Forgot to say :wave:hello Jill and it would be nice to see you too. You are welcome to pop in whenever you are passing.

Back