• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gummy bun thread

luvabun

Warren Veteran
I know there's quite a few buns without their incisors on here so I thought it would be good to share piccies of them to put peoples minds at rest as to what they manage to do :)

Spike
0b8f3959.jpg

Kiki
f94db8ef.jpg

the pair of them
47351d5e.jpg

again...
fleurs004.jpg

fc4e935b.jpg

Last edited:
My gummy REW Bobby:

moto_0230.jpg

He would like to reassure you that he dosn't find eating a problem, as the empty bowl explains
moto_0234.jpg

We also recently found he has adapted to eating uncut grass....he just turns his head to the side and chomps with his molars :lol::lol:

My gummy REW Bobby:

We also recently found he has adapted to eating uncut grass....he just turns his head to the side and chomps with his molars :lol::lol:
:lol: Bless him ... it's amazing how well they adapt isn't it :)

p.s. I think he should be renamed Oliver as he's looking at the empty bowl as if to say "can I have some more please" :lol:

jess, has no front teeth and only one eye

S5030619.jpg

S5030621.jpg

and with her new family group, you wouldn't guess there's a food bowl in the middle.:roll:
DSC00036.jpg

Last edited:
Our gummy bunny Squidgy. I love his little mouth as his tongue always seems to be poking out!

DSCN0443.jpg

PC210004.jpg

Back