• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thor's A Movie Star

applebed

Alpha Buck
This is the vid that persuaded my bf that it was neutering time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqVv-6dqkls

Here are the two of them together:

n61100332_36884941_5906.jpg

n61100332_36884936_4606.jpg

Yes, I know, he's very fluffy! So is Thor!! :lol: :love:

n6597470815_344630_4064.jpg

Yes, Thor's been to the vet and lost some of his credentials since then! He's not so frisky now.

I'm glad he's leaving that poor soft toy alone because their romance progressed in a rather ungentlemanly way. At first he just used to lick her face shyly. Then, all of a sudden: all-out non-stop humping, biting thrown in for good measure!

(He even did this on the upper level of his crate, and when he knocked her over the side, he just followed her down and carried on his business! No "oh no love, are you OK?" :p)

Then, whenever he was done with her would just run off and leave her there... Hump and run indeed!

Such terrible manners - I'm glad she wasn't a real bun! Now he's been fixed he can have a real ladybun for company someday, and treat her with the respect she deserves!

Last edited:
Awwwww! Thor was only feeling the need to assert and prove his manliness because he has a pink bed!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back