• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraiser for FAT FLUFFS please take a look

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Photo-0088.jpg

Photo-0091-1.jpg

Photo-0090.jpg

Photo-0095.jpg

Photo-0093.jpg

My mum has been busy making some things for Fat Fluffs rescue (sorry we didn't get to you in time for the fete) :D

We have available babies bibs (colours seen above) with 'Fat Fluffs' embroidered on or 'i love my bunny' embroidered on for £3 each.
Then we have white face flannels with either 'fat fluffs' or 'i love my bunny' embroidered on also £3 each.
You can also have a name added to bibs and flannels for an extra £1.
We also have embroidered motifs available for you to sew onto your jumpers, tops etc these can say either 'fat fluffs' or 'i love my bunny' for £1.50.
The embroidery can be done in a full range of colours just let us know what you would like :D
Please let me know what you think thanks Katie :wave:

wow...they are great aren't they!!!! It almost makes me want to have a baby to get one......I'm such a mucky eater maybe I need one anyway :oops::shock::oops:

I'm thinking that it might be a good idea to purchase some of the logos off you for when we do some more fetes and we can put some on our T-shirts.....will talk to chloe about numbers and then we can save on your postage.

Last edited:
Please could I have 2 that I can sew on to things. Can they read...

I love my bunnies

As I have more than one bunny lol

Please could I have one in purple and one in black.

Please pm me payment/address details

Thanks

Rabswood

Please could I have 2 that I can sew on to things. Can they read...

I love my bunnies

As I have more than one bunny lol

Please could I have one in purple and one in black.

Please pm me payment/address details

Thanks

Rabswood

Will PM you thanks :D

Back