• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

veg/herbs?????

amandaf

Warren Scout
hi all my buns are 11 weeks nearly so going to introduce veg soon,have already asked and read posts so i know introduce slowly.I need to know a good starter veg/herb what i am not sure of is do you introduce each new veh/herb gradually from what i have read yes.But you would be going for weeks with all the different veg/herbs, when do you increase it when can you mix them together,do you feed them small amount every day if they are ok with it after say after 7 days introduce another,quite confusing hope somone can elaborate

amanda

What i did with mine was start with a little piece of spring green say for three days then i added a tiny amount of parsley and so on:D

so start with one if ok with that, then add another for 3 days if ok just carry on adding different ones.Do you do this everyday or every otherday,thanks
amanda

Back