• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham I am bonding ...

janice

Wise Old Thumper
This week I am bonding 2 bunnies for Katie ...

Joseph and his new young girl friend.

Not a lot happening however they are happy to stay sitting in the same litter tray pretending the other one is not in there!

Buttons and Lottie, Lottie has been recovering for a while after having reconstructive surgery on her ears after an injury.

Lottie is definately the boss, she is trying to hump Buttons, as soon as she gets near his rear end he runs off very noisely and she chases after him. In between this happening they sit quietly in the litter tray pretening the other is not there!.

Simon and his new partner,

There is still quite a bit of chasing ... but all perfectly normal and does not require any interevention.

I am just downloading some piccies

Last edited:
trying to figure out which ends his head at, up her nose or the other end :shock: simons that is

Last edited:
Poor little Buttons! Lottie is such a bossy madam!! I hope she is being good other than humping Buttons. I'm missing her already :oops:

Poor little Buttons! Lottie is such a bossy madam!! I hope she is being good other than humping Buttons. I'm missing her already :oops:

Hi Ab :wave:

Where have you been?

I am so pleased that Lottie and Buttons are finally together! She is such a lovely girlie and has came through a terrible time. Buttons is :love: :love: :love:

Sending love vibes

Amy xx

Hi Amy :wave: :wave:

I've not been on for ages really, have a quick glance now and then but can't go on at work anymore :( and been so busy at work i've been finishing late :( I've been meaning to text you to see how you and those gorgeous bunsters are??

Lottie is a very lucky bun I so happy that she has fully recovered and has both of her ears and they look pretty normal, bless her she is such a brave girlie!
Button is just the cutest little boy :love: any so tiny. I really hope they get on and they can come a be spoilt house bunny's :D

Katie, I am so pleased Joseph has found a girlfriend. Hoping all goes well and they are very happy together.
Vanessa xx

Thank you Vanessa :D

Can't believe he's still ignoring her Janice! But at least they are not fighting! Thanks for the pics :D

If you want Katie and you are not busy later you can pop round to collect your two, they are inseparatable ..... I have to use pellets to get them to venture out of their tray

Last edited:
Update on the others

Lottie and Buttons ........ she is the boss and it is her which is the one doing the chasing. He is just small and noisy when he runs. I have a feeling that they may need to stay with me for more than 48 hours, I may change them down to a smaller cage later if they remain at opposite ends of the cage.

Simon is more settled this morning and far less persistent. She is still a little wary of him and will run when he gets too close, however he is allowed to get nearer than last night and he is more sniffing her rather than jumping on her. she is settled in the litter tray at the moment, with her eating out of the other corner .... so things are progressing slowly.

I will get some more pictures sorted once photobucket has downloaded the one of Joseph.

Last edited:
just realised i havent really introduced myself on here :oops: may as well do it in this bit, i'm new to fostering, simon is my first one and he was great to have, lil sad hes gone, heard his new partner is lil bossy so she has met her match with simon as he a ugg man's rabbit :lol: should be a good match then to be honest, hope it all goes well luving the site, better than big brother this bit :D i sooooooooooo cant wait to foster more
zoe

:wave: Hi Zoe... it's my little madam that's being paired up with Simon :lol:
I think he's perfect for her, she certainly wasn't expecting the hello she got from him :oops::lol:

This is Simon and his new 'friend', this is a partly a put on picture as I have put food in the tray next to her, the good part is that she is tolerating his close company and allowing him to get up really close to eat ... so a positive thing. Simon is currently in the tray and she had been at the other end of the cage drinking ... she has now wandered up back towards the tray and sitting next to him but outside the tray.

Up until 5 minutes ago Buttons and Lottie remained very distant with quite a lot of chasing going on. No nastiness had been going on and I had not had any cause to separate them at all.

Due to this non developement I had wondered if things had not changed by this time tomorrow if it would be appropriate to broach the subject of a change of partner ........

However I have just been brought a picture which indicates otherwise now that things have changed, whilst we have no grooming they are both sitting in the litter tray together. Lottie is eating hay as usual, with buttons sitting quietly ...

So things are moving at last in the right direction :D

Just downloading a picture of them tolerating each other ....

seems like she needed to put in her place then,
simons deffinalty the bunny for the job, in regards to the put upon piccie, simon eats like a horse, i have never known a bunny eat so much, but he keeps trim running around ( i feel like cilla black now on blindate, "simon like to work out and has a large appetite for food and um doe's, pretty much a ladies man "ello baby how you doing ;) " joey style in freinds, food comes above everything in his little mind (again like joey, joey special 2 pizzas ):lol: could be a good note to take for bribary
that picture looks soooo sweet though, I so want this to work cant wait for more pics

Back