• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Morrigans Flora please

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Poor Little Flora (Guineapig) was taken very poorly today and has undergone emergency surgery this afternoon. She has come out of the anaesthetic o.k but needs lots of tlc over the next few days to aid her recovery.

Sending loads of vibes to Flora. What a worry - have they still gone away for the weekend?

Hope she feels better soon.

Sending loads of vibes to Flora. What a worry - have they still gone away for the weekend?

Hope she feels better soon.

Hi Becca, we are due to be on pet sitting duties from tommorow and got an urgent call from Tracey this afternoon to let us know Flora was going into surgery. We are collecting her from the vets in the morning for them and bringing her back here until they get back. I'm sure Tracey wont mind me letting you know poor Flora had Pyometria and they had to perform an emergency hysterectomy. Huge well done to Tracey for getting her to the vet in time. Fingers crossed Flora has had a comfortable night.

Hi Becca, we are due to be on pet sitting duties from tommorow and got an urgent call from Tracey this afternoon to let us know Flora was going into surgery. We are collecting her from the vets in the morning for them and bringing her back here until they get back. I'm sure Tracey wont mind me letting you know poor Flora had Pyometria and they had to perform an emergency hysterectomy. Huge well done to Tracey for getting her to the vet in time. Fingers crossed Flora has had a comfortable night.

Poor Flora, and poor Tracey. Hope Flora is feeling better this morning - sending loads of get well vibes to her.

Thanks folks, I'll pass on your well wishes to Tracey when she calls. Flora is doing really well, we picked her up from the vets this morning and she has been sleeping and eating and cuddling up mext to Amber:D

Oops, I've just posted in General about this... that'll teach me to check the threads first! :oops:

Lynne, again, thank you so, so much for taking care of Flora this weekend. I felt so torn and frantic on Friday, it took everything I had not to start crying again when I first called you. I'm so pleased that she's OK... she was so, so brave. I was almost certain that the vet was going to suggest pts on Friday. I can't wait to see both her and Amber :D

Back