• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Exclusive to RU: Kit interview

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Interview with BunBun’s babies, Big Baby and Beige Baby.

Terrible2bed.gif

Rabswood: What would you say was the favorite part of your day?
Big: Milk Time
Beige: Yes definitely milk time

Rabswood: What do you like about milk time?
Big: The milk
Beige: Yes definitely the milk

Rabswood: How do you spend the rest of your day?
Big: We practice our reading
Beige: Yes reading

Rabwood: What do you read?
Big: What ever newspaper is on the bottom of our cage
Beige: Mostly the tabloids, we like the celebrity gossip

Rabswood: What else do you like?
Big: Hay time
Beige: Yes hay time

Rabswood: What do you like about hay time, the hay?
Big: While we are eating our hay we like to reflect
Beige: Yes it’s a time to reflect and we always have hay time after milk time, to aid our digestion.

Rabswood: What do you reflect upon?
Big: What we have read in the papers the night before.
Beige: Yes celebrity gossip

Rabswood: You are almost 7 weeks old. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Big: Rabbits
Beige: Yes I’d like to be a rabbit too.

Rabswood: What was it like being orphaned at 1 week old?
Big: It was hard
Beige: Yes very hard

Rabswood: What was the hardest part about it?
Big: Milk time
Beige: Yes milk time

Rabswood: Why was milk time hard?
Big: Well all four of us babies would wait in the feed box for our milk. If you were the first to be fed when you got put back in the box you had to have your face sucked by all of the others.
Beige: Yes and if you were the last to be fed at milk time, everyone else had sucked the teat before you, yuk.

Rabswood: What is your greatest fear?
At his point both babies look at each other and start to tremble.
Big: Something Auntie Tracey (mopsmum) at BARC said…
Beige: Yes we don’t like her anymore.
Rabswood: What did Auntie Tracey say?
Big: She said… soon we will have to stop our milk feed!
Beige: We can’t live without milk; we might have to run away.
Big: We’re already down to one feed a day instead of 3.
Beige: We don’t think we should have to give our milk up.
Rabswood: But that is when you will become proper rabbits and be able to eat carrot and apple and grass.
Big: Yes we watch the Guinea Pigs eat all that stuff, it makes them phart.
Beige: We don’t want to phart, we want our milk.

Rabs, Big & Beige

Rabswood: Why was milk time hard?
Big: Well all four of us babies would wait in the feed box for our milk. If you were the first to be fed when you got put back in the box you had to have your face sucked by all of the others.
Beige: Yes and if you were the last to be fed at milk time, everyone else had sucked the teat before you, yuk.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: oh no, this is just TOO funny! it made me laugh soooo much!

i was feeling a bit poo after reading a horrible thread that made me cry and this has made me feel so much better!

Thank-you Rabswood, big Baby and Beige Baby! :wave:

That was one of the best interviews I've ever read! They reflect while they eat their hay:lol::lol: Such adorable buns!!

awwww big baby and beige baby ....now dont be silly :no::no: you cant stay babies forever .... its time to grow up ...;)

youl be coming to see me ...aunty Angie ...and aaunty Tracey soon and then we can see if you are boys or girls ...then if you have been very very good you can have some big bunny names :D

awwww big baby and beige baby ....now dont be silly :no::no: you cant stay babies forever .... its time to grow up ...;)

youl be coming to see me ...aunty Angie ...and aaunty Tracey soon and then we can see if you are boys or girls ...then if you have been very very good you can have some big bunny names :D

Big Baby: I'd better not get a stupid name. If I'm a girl I want a warrior princess's name and if I'm a boy I want a Commando buns name.

Beige Baby:I heard rumours that if you were a girl you are going to be called Bunty BunBun.

Big Baby: I am sooo not going to be called that if I am a girl!

Big Baby: I'd better not get a stupid name. If I'm a girl I want a warrior princess's name and if I'm a boy I want a Commando buns name.

Beige Baby:I heard rumours that if you were a girl you are going to be called Bunty BunBun.

Big Baby: I am sooo not going to be called that if I am a girl!

:lol::lol: Bunty Bun-Bun! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: i think this is the first time ive laughed in the last few weeks and ive laughed so much that its brought tears to my eyes.thank you so much for chearing me up today.
i can just imagine them sat there saying all that.:lol:
maybe they might change their mind about me when you tell them who sent the new syringes and teats.

They might but... I'm going to tell them it was you who first mentioned neutering and Auntie Angie who said they should have vaccination needles stuck in them lol. Of course being their mummy I would never even think about such things lol.

Rabs

Back