• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Language of Lagomorphs

Amy104

Warren Veteran
http://language.rabbitspeak.com/rabbittalk.html

Anyone read this? If so what did you think of it?

I thought it might be a nice place to start for people new to the joys of bunnies.

Sorry - I will get the hang of this one day! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I read it months ago but thought it would be nice for newbies.

VERY interesting!

That's brilliant! My bun and I do occasionally have "communication difficulties" and I have the scars to prove it. She goes through stages where she attacks anything that moves, especially flapping towels, trousers or fingers.I shall have to experiement!

there was that and one called webhippie i think all bout buns and communication..the webhippie one dealt with lops too. i love the lagomorph one but always feel a little sad they dont update it and do a section on lops as their ears etc means o many different things..once youve had lops and uppy eared buns you can tell but if you havea lop first then uppy eared buns body language ears etc is very different or at least we found that with our first two buns back then.

i think its brill for newbie bun owners..maybe we should do one form 2 foots perspective..so..youve got yourself a human.....:lol:

it was yes..its such a shame it went about a year fter i found it..so sad....maybe us lop owners will have to compile our own and somepne on here with flair like carlton jamal bunny can put it together;)

I've read that one and I think I tried the thing about twitching noses - you lie in front of your bunny and start twitching your nose to a beat, and then the bunny slows down and twitches in time with you :lol:

Also if you do binkies (you might end up looking like a nutter :lol:), then it encourages the bunnies to do it too :D - I jump up with my feet to one side and my head going the other way....... think I may be losing the plot:lol:

I jump up with my feet to one side and my head going the other way....... think I may be losing the plot

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Losing? I think you've completely lost it!

The mad things us bunny owners do never ceases to amaze me.

Blimming Brilliant!!! :D Except for one thing... I am supposed to be working! :oops: Not reading about how happy Flops is when she zooming and binking all over the place!!! :D

Will have to catch up on this tonight!!!

THANK YOU!!! :wave:

Back